Tuesday, 11 February 2014

My schooling at Lomahasha Secondary School

Zodwa's Post

My schooling at Lomahasha Secondary School, Mpumalanga-a journey continued.

I matriculated at Lomahasha Secondary School at Ehlanzeni district in Mpumalanga province in the year 2005.My matric subjects are Siswati first language as a home language,English second language,Afrikaans as a second language,Mathematics,Economics,Businness Economics and Acconting.

My schooling at Lomahasha school was the best matric I had done,I really enjoyed being part of the class of matric 2005,I am proud that I was amongst those students who were shining in everything that we were doing in class and school premises and even in the community because we end up having good results.

My school is located at Masibekela village where it is very crowded,the community respect that school because of the good work and good teachers they have.What I like about the teachers of that school is that they are committed to their work.At our school there was no technology,the teachers only used chalkboards to write notes and everything




6 comments:

  1. indeed cc zodwa u r stil the shinning one to me cs u r serious abt ur school work nd this realy shows that in the future ul be a good teacher to the new generation..keep the good work sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. that true Z we all did well in our metric results while technology was not there .we give thanks to our teachers they made us who we are

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our teachers must be proud of the products they produced and it goes without saying that you are still dedicated in your school work and you are still willing to reach great heights well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleagues that is truth we must be proud of the teachers who have done their work to us although technology was not there by that time and we did well.

    ReplyDelete